Vehicle Service in Manukau
Get a vehicle service by the best mechanics in the local area, Manukau Service Centre. Our technicians are skilled and experienced, plus we have state-of-the-art equipment in our workshop.
We’ll take excellent care of your vehicle and will complete the service to the highest possible standard. This will help to prevent breakdowns and will ensure your car runs efficiently and safely.
What We Do
We have vehicle service options for almost all makes and model. In addition, we use high-quality parts and materials including replacement oils, lubricants, filters, and more.
Part of our service includes checking your car for potential issues that could cause a problem in the future. Don’t worry, though: we won’t do any repair work unless you give the go ahead.
- Replace engine Oil (pp to 5-litres elf 15w-40/10w-30)
- Replace oil filter
- Fluid level check – brake, power steering, transmission, and antifreeze in the coolant system
- Top up fluid levels as required
- Check drive belts and cambelt due date
- Check and clean the air filter
- Top up washer fluid
- Inspect tyres and adjust tyre pressures
Everything in the Basic Service plus:
- Check spark plugs (where accessible or applicable)
- Replace wiper inserts (standard only)
- Check all driving lights
- Lubricate all hinges and latches
- Hoist inspection – to check brake pads, brake rotors, brake drums, brake hoses and lines, steering components, suspension, exhaust system, CV boots and joints, front and rear wheel bearings, and more
- Road test and report
Everything in the Standard Service plus:
- Check battery and charging rate
- Flush and replace the brake fluid
- Clean brake components and make adjustments where required
- Check cabin filter (where accessible or applicable)
- Check differential oil level and top up as required